Re: Problem: Outlook or Hotmail?

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:36:07 -0500

Want the number for Bestweb?  Are they the greatest in the world?  Don't
know, I've never had another isp.  When your internet connection goews
bonkers at two in the morning its nice to know that with one toll free call
you talk to a real person who walks you through the problem and solves it.
If you want their number just ask.  Judith