Problem: Outlook or Hotmail?

  • From: "Gezim Rexha" <Gezim.Rexha@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:59:56 +0100

Hi all,

I use Outlook Express with Hotmail. Recently I am constantly geting a
message sent by Hotmail Staff, which asks me to visit a certain link, as
it states, to protect from spam and junk mail. All other messages in my
Inbox, old and new disappear, and whenever I try to klick on the given
link, I get the message that the page could not be found. When I try to
log on my Hotmail account directly, not from Outlook, I get a "match the
picture" message, which, asks me to type certain characters and then I
can get access to the account. However, when I go back to use it with
Outlook, especially when I try to send a message, the mentioned message
from Hotmaill Staff is repeated. This is the case with all my three
E-mail accounts that I use with Outlook.

Sorry for the long message, but I really hope someone will be able to
help me as I am desperate.

Regards,
Gezim