Privacy

  • From: "Dawn Thullen" <gdandet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 23:44:34 -0400

My name is Dawn, and I'm new to this list.  I've been using JAWS for a long
time, but sometimes still have questions.

I'm looking for a good privacy protector that is compatible with JAWS.  I'm
currently using JAWS 12 and windows vista on my desktop computer and windows 7
on my laptop.  I've been using Surf Secret for years, but I'm having some
trouble with the new version.  It doesn't seem to work as well with JAWS.  I'm
not sure if this is a JAWS issue or is it Windows 7?

Any idea's Appreciated,

Dawn