Re: Printing specific pages from a document

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:42:42 -0800

Hi Ron,

I am running a Hp6200 series all in one machine with XP Home.  After I press
control + P to print a page and tab to the page range option Jaws reads,page
range " all, 1 of 4 ", but only 2 choices are shown.  I then route the Jaws
cursor to the PC cursor, press control plus home to go to the top of the
page, and arrow down several times and there is an option to print the
current page, but it has to be checked with the left mouse button on the
number pad.  Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike