Re: Printing specific pages from a document

  • From: "Lic. Esperanza Villafuerte" <esperanza.villafuerte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 15:30:42 -0500

Good! but I am sure that it depends on the OS.
I am HP DESJET 840C series, so whenever I need to rpint a document and I press
ctrl+p a dialogue box opens immediatelly, there are options to select the page
which is on,even pages  1,3,5, or odd pages,  2,4,6, or the whole document.
So I use to print page by page to assure all pages are ok;  because sometimes
printer pull two o more sheets    of paper and if I am alone I won't     put
the document in order.
Esperanza