Printers and Jaws

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFWList" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:28:42 -0500

List, after 7 years my Cannon printer finally quit.  Are there any printers
out there that have speech output or audible features that work well with
jaws.  It seems that there are Lexmark printers I have seen that announce
when you are out of paper or ink etc.  But then there may be other printers
that have prompts when these things happen that Jaws may speak out aloud.  I
am using jaws 6 and windows XP home.
thanks for any ideas
John in sunny and warm southwest florida