Re: Print Selection Options

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:45:33 -0700

Selecting text on the internet is a bit different than that in Word. You need
to move the jaws cursor to the vurtual cursor. Then, lock on the left mouse
click button by pressing insert plus the key just to the right of the numlock
key. Then you can press shift down arrow to select text.
Hope this works.
Debbie