Re: Price for Upgrading.

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:04:07 -0800

well lets  see
this is just a estimate when I had to update from 4.51 to 6
5.0 $120
6.0 $120
plus $120 for SMA
and an additional charge,
I will call it a penalty charge,
for not keeping up, with  the SMA's
the mafia at work,
of $60
so, lets see about $420
o o o don forget shipping and taxes

and I only was updating 2 upgrades and you are gonna upgrade to 3
and hope we are talking about the standard version of jaws not professional
but like everyone else who responded to your email the best thing to do is
rob a bank then call the mafia, oopps i mean freedom scientific
to get a actual quote
good luck