RE: Preview of JAWS 12

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 06:51:42 -0600

Alan,

I also used Outspoken in the early 90s.

You are almost correct, Outspoken made the Mac *almost* useable. (LOLLOLLOL)

Compared to what we have today it was very basic to say the least.

That is actually why I migrated to the DOS/Windows machines. I believe the
first speech software I used on a DOS machine was Artic and used a
Symphonics 215 speech board. It was also pretty limited but better than
Outspoken.

I wish I had the guts to just switch back to a Mac and leave all this W7,
JAWS 11 and so on behind. (LOL)

Cy, The Anasazi.