RE: PowerPoint with JFW?

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 05:14:48 -0400

Hello Claudia.

It has been a long time since I have used PowerPoint.  But if I remember
correctly, to view a PowerPoint slide that someone else has created all you
need to do is open the file press "F5" and start pressing the space bar to
move from slide to slide.  Jaws for Windows should be telling you about the
slide that you are focused on.

There is a lot of information about PowerPoint in the Jaws help.  You can
find this information by opening the Jaws help system, opening popular
applications, Microsoft applications and erroing down to PowerPoint.

I hope this helps.

Chris.