RE: Power dvd

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:09:15 -0500

That's a dandy, once you find where the panels are.  It's not half bad
with nothing but the right mouse menus.  As a point of interest, the
product line was recently acquired by Corel, which should give them a
higher profile, and make them easier to find at your local software
emporium.

Ted

From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:58:06 -0800

Give this command list of keyboard strokes a try and hope it helps.
Power
dvd isn't the greatest programme but it is workab.e.

Liz Wade
Keystroke
Play
Enter