Re: Possible Solution to hot key problem

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:30:01 -0600

One more thing to add, and hopefully this will be the final message concerning this nonsense. When adding the shortcut, you don't have to press control and alt, just the letter you want.

From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Possible Solution to hot key problem
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:30:38 -0500

Hello Maury,

I hate to punch a hole in your theory but after about the tenth message in
the hot key thread came along, I went and set control alt j as my hot key.
It worked. Where the hole punching comes in is that my JFW was already set
to start automatically and still is. I just shut down JFW and hit control
alt j and JFW started again.

The only difference between my situation and some of the other list members
is that I did not have an existing shortcut before this far too lengthy
thread began.

Take care,

John