Re: Positive report on AVG Free Edition v. 7.5 with Jaws

  • From: "Craig Bowers" <craigbowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:50:10 -0500

Dear Rosemarie,

I have seen several of your notes on the jaws server list, thanks for your possitive spirit.

I use jaws 7.1 with xp media center mostly for word, email, internet surfing and windows media player for audiostreaming and internet radio.

I use to have avg for virus, not very helpful, glad you found a new version helpful.

Have you ever used norton, I really like it, the only problem is if jaws will tell you when the full system scan is complete, do you know?

Hope you will reply, just for information, I am totally blind and live and work in Raleigh, NC.

Sincerely,

Craig

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>