Portable JAWS60 CD?

  • From: "Marijan Janev" <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:49:12 +0100

Hello Friends,
Earlier until JAWS6 many people have successfully used portable JFW CD in their
practice but after JFW6 came out I haven't seen any report about that thing.
Have anybody managed to create such CD for JFW5 and would he or she be so kind
to tell me step by step how to do it?
Thanks very much in advance for your effort to enlighten me.
Sincerely yours,
Marijan