Re: Portable JAWS

  • From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 08:54:38 -0500

Yes, just take your Jaws cd along with you to check out the computers.

I took my Jaws 6 cd a couple of weeks ago, and installed it on the systems I
was interested in.

The places I went had no problem letting me try Jaws out to be sure it would
work with the ones I looked at.

In fact, the notebook I ended up buying had had XP Pro installed on it, and
they made the switch to XP Home for me.

Crystal