Re: PodCast player and recorder with JFW?

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:57:15 -0400

Hi Chris. Wow! That was a really good explanation! Thanks so much. I'll keep this info for future reference. Have a good one.

Kathy

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.

 tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>