Re: Please read, possible free version of Jaws

  • From: Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:15:12 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, it was connect out loud.

In a message dated 7/14/2010 2:46:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mmalver@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Didn't  freedom used to have product based on JAWS it sold for $200.00 years
ago?  It worked with web applications.  They don't sell it anymore, but  not
sure why.
I also don't remember what the product was called. If  anyone remembers, I'd
love to have my memory jogged.

From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: please read: possible free version  of
jaws
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010  15:29:24 -0700

I would like to sign a petition requesting  that
solisitors who ring on my
doorbell and send inane petition e-mails to mailing
lists against  list
policies be publically  shunned and smacked over the
head with their own
clipboard or keyboard which ever one is  appropriate.

_____

From: "Allison  Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
jaws
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:29:57  -0400

No offense, but keep dreamin' dude.
Allison

http://www.allisonmervis.com/

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 13 Jul  2010 21:10:36 -0500
From:  northstar1950@xxxxxxx
jaws

keep on  dreaming, nop posible! lol!

Legend has it that on Tuesday 7/13/2010 05:19  PM,
Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx said:
>Hello Listers,
>

>SIGN THE JAWSLITE PETITION!!
>
>This is a petition for a version of jaws, from
Freedom Scientific,
>called "jawslite", to be  made as a free download
and to include
>basic screen reading capabilities to make for a
lite  screen reader
>when a full  version of Jaws is not required. It
should also be made
>to run on a memory stick, or thum drive, for  use on
the fly with out
>the need to install the "Jaws Video Intersept" on
the host PC. The
>intersept may however be  installed on the memory
stick or thumb drive.

>To sign the petition, go  to
>

><http://www.bavis.co.uk/jawslite/>http://www.bavis.co.uk/jawslite/
>

>Mike Rouillard

End of jfw Digest V7  #846

--
JFW related  links:
Scripting mailing  list:

If you have any  concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the way the list is  being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact
the list owner at  jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx