Re: Please read, possible free version of Jaws

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:19:26 -0700

Count me out as well. I detest paying fs's exorbitant prices too but I could
upgrade to a Mac, get thunderbird or SATOGO if I wanted to cheap out.
    From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:29:24 -0700

    I would like to sign a petition requesting that solisitors who ring on my
    doorbell and send inane petition e-mails to mailing lists against list
    policies be publically shunned and smacked over the head with their own
    clipboard or keyboard which ever one is appropriate.

      _____

    From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:29:57 -0400

    No offense, but keep dreamin' dude.
    Allison

    http://www.allisonmervis.com/

    ------------------------------

    Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:10:36 -0500
    From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx

    keep on dreaming, nop posible! lol!

    Legend has it that on Tuesday 7/13/2010 05:19 PM, Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx
said:
    >Hello Listers,
    >

    >SIGN THE JAWSLITE PETITION!!
    >
    >This is a petition for a version of jaws, from Freedom Scientific,
    >called "jawslite", to be made as a free download and to include
    >basic screen reading capabilities to make for a lite screen reader
    >when a full version of Jaws is not required. It should also be made
    >to run on a memory stick, or thum drive, for use on the fly with out
    >the need to install the "Jaws Video Intersept" on the host PC. The
    >intersept may however be installed on the memory stick or thumb drive.
    >

    >To sign the petition, go to
    >
    ><http://www.bavis.co.uk/jawslite/>http://www.bavis.co.uk/jawslite/
    >

    >Mike Rouillard

    End of jfw Digest V7 #846