Re: Please help

  • From: "Ketan Kothari" <muktaketan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 06:26:10 +0530

The site is public and I am able to log on toit from a different computer. The other problem that I have is that I have the xp home CD and my vendor while reformating has installed xp pro. now how do I get over it? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis" <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>