Re: Playing DVDs in Windows Vista

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:34:57 -0600

Well, all I know is this.  When I went to play a DVD on my lap top when I
first got it, I had the very same trouble Lisa is having.  That is a fact;
and so, I had to solve it by buying a key to unlock the decoder I had.  Same
thing with Microsoft word.  No way was I going to pay $399.00 for a key to
unlock the trial version I already had.  I just went out to Best Buy and
bought a new disk and installed it.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375
Cell:
+1 (985) 719-2938
e-mail:
rforetjratcomcastdotnet
Skype Name:
barefootedray

Vista has codecs for playing dvds or at least here it does as I've done it.

Rick