RE: Phone Books

  • From: "Denny" <Lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:09:39 -0500

There is a program called, Web Text Reader that is excelant for looking up
phone numbers.
It also does news, weather, sports, dictionaries, encyclopedias, TV listings
for your area, satelite or cable.  It is very easy to use and has it's own
speech engine and will work on any operating system since it is text based.
You can download a 30 day trial at: www.webtextreader.com