Re: Peer to Peer programs

  • From: "brandon b" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:43:30 -0800

soulseek itself is completely free. I don't know where you can get teh scripts,
but the program itself is quite accessible on it's own. You can get soulseek
from
http://www.slsknet.org
As of this writing, there are two versions avaliable, 156, which is the latest
official release, and 157, which is a beta with a different search argarithm,
both work the same with jaws, and can both be run side by side, pertaining, if
your behind a router, both use a different, open port. See the website on where
to get it I linked in this message!