Re: Pauses in Status Info

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:24:46 -0500

not with my accent sa.

Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Toews" <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 11:57 AM
Subject: Pauses in Status Info

Anyone noticed that there are now pauses inserted in status information?
For instance, instead of saying "radio button checked", it will say "radio
button, short pause, checked." Similarly, before saying "button", it now
pauses. I understand this is to improve listenability, but is there any
way to turn that pause off? Man I wish these guys had done a public beta.
Little things.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews