Pauses in Status Info

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:57:26 -0600 (CST)

Anyone noticed that there are now pauses inserted in status information?
For instance, instead of saying "radio button checked", it will say "radio
button, short pause, checked." Similarly, before saying "button", it now
pauses. I understand this is to improve listenability, but is there any
way to turn that pause off? Man I wish these guys had done a public beta.
Little things.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews