Re: Passwords Stored in Windows

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:56:40 -0800

MessageHi Larry,

I too was wondering this. so I did a google search of "where are my passwords
stored in XP site:microsoft.com". I checked out the first URL, which is

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306992

It appears it might hold the info you are looking for. Check it out or try your
own search and see what comes up.

rich

Got a non-jaws question
subscribe to the blind tech discussion group
blindtech-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx