Re: Pass smart tag

  • From: Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:30:02 -0800 (PST)

In the auto correct dialog mentioned below, you may also find a remove smart tags button for removing any smart tags in the current document.

Brian

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007, Brian Tipka wrote:

Roger, Here's what I think you want.
Brian

To chase off smart tags in Word Xp

Press ALT+T for tools
Press O to open the Options dialog.
Press CTRL+TAB to move to the View page.
Press TAB to move to the Show Smart Tags checkbox, and press SPACEBAR to
uncheck it if it is checked.
Enter and then open the Tools menu again.
Press A for the AutoCorrect dialog.
Press CTRL+TAB to move to the Smart Tags page.
Press TAB to move to the Label Text with Smart Tags checkbox. Press
SPACEBAR to uncheck this check box if it is checked.
Press TAB again to move to the Show Smart Tags Actions Button
checkbox, and uncheck this check box by pressing SPACEBAR if it is checked.
Press ENTER to close this dialog.
You should also press insert V for the jaws verbosity dialog and press the
space bar on smart tags
until it says off.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>