RE: Page has 0 links

  • From: "roger bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 12:35:29 -0500

Thank you. That did fix it.

Roger
-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Blake Sinnett
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:58 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Page has 0 links

I think you turned active desktop on. To turn it off, go to the control
pannel, and then to the display option. Control plus tab to the desktop
page, then look for the button that says customise desktop. Once in there,
control plus tab to the web page. Make sure all items in the list are
unchecked. OK your way out of everything, and that should fix it.

From: "roger bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Page has 0 links
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:51:18 -0500

Hello everyone,
I have a problem that is driving me nuts. When I am in a program like,
internet explorer, or my external hard drive, when I exit it, I set jaws to
page has no links. Now in order to get to my desk top I have to press my
windows key, then ALT tab to get back to the desktop.
I went into my control panel, then to my display properties, then to my desk
top tab recently. I don't know if I changed something by mistake.
Is there anyone who has experienced this problem before? And if so, a point
in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Roger