Re: PDF & reading it

  • From: "john r vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:25:38 -0500

Karim, is the document you are trying to read, opened on the company's web
site?  Or is it being sent as an attachment in an E mail?
 which version of Adobe are you using?
Can I go and try to open and read this item?
please feel to write me privately at
jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx
I use Adobe regularly and it may be that the adobe settings need to be
changed.
John in sunny florida