RE: PDF question

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 07:02:47 +0530

Hi,

I am jumping into themiddle of this thread but what version of Acrobat
reader do you have? If its v6 or above, you have the option of loading part
of a document which is what could be happening in your case.
At 10:51 PM 1/7/2005, KStarrett wrote:
Hi Catherine,

My understanding of "read all" is that it should read the entire document
not just to the end of that page. So I think the read all function isn't
working for you.

But getting back to your paging problem -- What happens if you try going to
the next page via the menu?

Best,
Kimberly