PDF documents with Jaws

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:19:48 +1000

Hi, I have just downloaded the latest version of acrobat reader and I was
wondering if someone can tell me the best way to set it up to work with
Jaws. I have been through the accessible options and I thought I had set it
up right but then I tried to read a PDF attachment that a friend sent me but
I can't seem to get jaws to read it.

I am using Jaws 6.0, acrobat 7 and window Ex P.

Thanks for any help,
From Shaz and lick from Lena.

"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!"
koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx