Re: PDF again

  • From: "john r vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:43:04 -0500

when you get the focus on the link, press the "application key"  and down
arrow to "save target as" and press enter.  the link should be placed on
your desk top.  then try opening the item on your desktop.  assuming you
have the adobe reader you should be able to read it.
I was able to enter on the link and the link opened in my adobe program, so
maybe your settings for adobe are different than mine.
I was also able to do as noted above, and save the target to my desktop and
then open the PDF document from there.
good luck
john in warm nightime florida