Re: PDF Files with Jaws

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:44:42 -0600

I am having the same problem too, especially with PDF files at work.

And, does anyone know how best to deal with PDF files that are scanned image
files?

I have K1000 here at home, but not at work, so a non K1000 solution would be
helpful.

The folks at work are very helpful, and try converting the PDF's to Word or
text documents, but that is a real pain at times.

Tom Behler in Colorado