Re: PDF DOWNLOADS

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:44:40 -0700

The links do not take you to the same place.  They are arranged in a table
with the link above and the country name below, which may or may not be
given in the language of the country.  Once you choose a country, you then
have to accept the agreement.  Once you accept the agreement for one
country, a cookie is saved so you don't have to do it again.   I have still
not found a link with the word 'factsheet' in it anywhere, but I'm not
going to spend more time on it as John has already confirmed the problem
with the pdf.

Dean