Re: PC-cillin Dialogs & JAWS

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:32:04 -0400

It's in the alt-tab list for me, on the rare occasion it comes up. To find out what application it is, though, all he needs to do is tab through the dialogue box when it appears. There are two fields that are read only, one of them is the application name, the other is the exact file.

James,
List Admin
At 08:32 AM 8/23/2006, you wrote:
Hello fine folks!

To the PC-cillin users out there- How do you read those bubble dialogs that say things like "a program is trying to dial up the internet" etc.? I can't find them by alt-tabbing, in the system tray or in the windows list. They disappear quickly and my student can't figure out which application PC-cillin is talking about. I don't have the program myself- so haven't been able to work it out. Thanks for any help.

Cher

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw