PC cursor sticks in Word

  • From: "civi3" <civi3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:18:13 -0700

I have developed a problem when opening a MS Word document. The pC cursor is
not on the first line and the navigation keys won't move the cursor. Say all
works fine. I can put the Jaws cursor on a line, then route the PC cursor to
the Jaws Cursor and everything frees up and works normally. Windows XP, Word
2000, Jaws Ver. 5.00.84.
Ran Jaws repair.
Thanks for any helpful
suggestions.