Re: Overheating

  • From: "Captain 357" <Captain357@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:52:21 -0500

I can check the temp of my CPU and/or inside my case at any time by going to
a program on my machine.  This software came with the motherboard I have in
my custom built machine.  I would say that any decent motherboard comes with
this software--the last two I have bought had it.  I don't know if
proprietary machines (Dell, Gateway, etc) come with these programs.  You
could surly find the programs on the net, but you would need the sensors in
you PC to track this data.  I haven't been following this thread, so I can't
provide any data regarding Jaws and system tempts.

David
Captain357@xxxxxxxxxxx

  "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in
our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the
face of Jesus Christ." -- 2 Corinthians 4:6, KJV