RE: Outlook using Word as editor

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 08:42:23 -0500

Hi Cait.  I'm glad to hear that.  I prefer using Word as my E-mail
editor which I am doing right now.  I don't know why FS recommends not
to as a general rule.  Like I said, on this computer it works perfectly,
but on another it doesn't but that is probably due to other JAWS reading
difficulties I'm having in Word.  After much troubleshooting, I strongly
suspect that I've got a program or programs running on that computer
that is in conflict With JAWS, perhaps McAfee or something, but how to
locate the culprit has me stumped.  Oh well.  Computers.  I have such a
love/hate relationship with them.

Chris Feist - The one and only!