RE: Outlook settings

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:39:09 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Here is another alternative. Use both and see which one works best for
you.

Yes, you can replace read only in dictionary manager with nothing.

Or you can go into the configuration  manager, choose verbosity options
and then select beginner, intermideate or advanced preferences,
depending on the one you are using.If you turn document title and
control type off,  jaws will no longer say read only and read the title.
hth