Re: Outlook or Outlook express?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:29:37 -0800

Renette,
Just to make sure we're clear on this, I didn't mean I didn't think you knew
about auto complete.  I meant that from the way you described it, it wasn't
clear to me if you knew if can be turned on and off, if you prefer to change
the setting.  And those tabs are under the options menu, not the tools menu
itself.

Sorry you're having such trouble.  Wish I could help.  Thanks for explaining
everything.