Re: Outlook or Outlook express?

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 07:56:52 -0700

if you know the person's name, you can just type it into the to field in Outlook and if should finish it for you. granted, sometimes it doesn't so takes a bit of fiddling around... but Outlook begins to remember the people you contact most frequently, so after awhile you don't have to play around as much... you shouldn't have to, but I'm just telling you in case it doesn't work entering the person's name. I don't like the Outlook calendar much, but you can bypass that by creating tasks... I find that a lot easier to do. you can set reminders and such in your tasks as you would the calendar.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>