Re: Outlook or Outlook express?

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:48:31 -0400

Hello

I use oe and it is very easy to navigate around in with jaws.

I also believe John is correct with him telling you abut the auto fill in feature in IE.

You would find this in control panel,internet options,advanced,arrow down to browser settings and look for auto complete.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angie" <mawmaw23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>