RE: Outlook or Outlook express?

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:59:14 +0200

Hi

I have been on this mission also at some stage -   to have Outlook "speak"
the address in the "to" field fully (which is being done in Outlook Express.
Unnecessary to say, with no success so far.

Getting some "hope" this morning, I tried all the suggestions.    I am using
Outlook 2000, but   could not find this "auto complete" option under the
"tools" menu, going to "options" and "investigating all the available tabs.

Renette