Re: Outlook express? But its MS Mails!

  • From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:57:50 -0500

It is OE7, technically speaking.  For example, all the classes are things like
OutlookExpressBrowserClass, Outlook Express Message List,  and such.  They just
renamed it to Windows Mail instead of Outlook Express 7.  Most of the MSAA data
retrieved by all the screen readers still says Outlook Express.

Thanks,
Dennis Brown