Re: Outlook express

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:54:48 -0600

Hi All,
I need to know the complete opposite procedure.  On my laptop OE is set up the
way that Jim wants his set up, where I can tab to the address book from a
folder.  Here on my desktop however, if I'm in one of my folders and want to
get back to the list view I can either tab or shift tab, how can I set up my
laptop that way, where I don't tab into my address book from a folder and
instead can either tab or shift-tab to go to my list of folders?

Thanks.
Troy