Outlook calendar

  • From: "Dave Speck" <dspeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:58:31 -0400

Hello All,
I have noticed, on several computers, that while navigating in the calendar,
JAWS only announces :30, or 30.  It will not say the hour at all.  For example,
If the cursor is on 11:30, or 10:00, JAWS only says 30.  I have managed to fix
this problem on a few computers in the past but )silly me) forgot to write
down what was done.  This happens in all versions of Windows, on many brands of
PC's, and various versions of Outlook.  I've recently tried changing screen
resolutions, colors, backgrounds, screen savers, etc.  None have worked
recently.
I am hoping that someone knows what the cause of this problem is, and most
definitely, what the cure is.  Any assistance will be appreciated.
Dave