Re: Outlook blocking emails.

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:26:39 -0700

Hi all,
I am a little confused. Are we talking about accessing attachments through
Outlook or Outlook Express or receiving the entire e-mail itself?
As for sending e-mail to someone and it bounces back. Do they have AOL? Someone
else told me that they need to have your e-mail address in their contacts list
in order to recieve e-mail from you if they have AOL. If this is not the case,
would someone please let me know.

Thanks
Debbie