Re: Outlook blocking emails.

  • From: "Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:50:50 -0500

Hi List,
Speaking of blocking e-mails, I have sent e-mails to a friend of mine and
they come back as "mail receipiant" and they are sent to her new e-mail
address.  I went over to her apartment and used her computer which has Out
Look and sent myself some e-mails, I receive her messages fine but I can't
send her any without them coming back.  What is up with that anyone know,
she doesn't have any blocks on her computer?  Dave Hutchins