RE: Outlook blocking attachments.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:40:19 -0500

Jean,
Thanks, but the only check or uncheck, in security about attachments says,
"encrypt contents and attachments for out going mail."
So if you have any other ideas or if any one else has some ideas, I would
really appreciate. it.
This is stopping me from recieving some important attachments in my office.
Thanks,
DR. Carliss Smith

  _____