RE: Outlook and extra info being read in list view

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:25:08 -0700

I have this same exact bug with my Outlook 2003. The from, received, subject
fiels are repeated twice. I contact FS about it and after being bumped up to
the escalation department I got no resolution. There was some back and forth
and we did everything. Uninstall jfw with and without the shared components,
disable this and that, and finally they told me that it was a bug that the
beta testers had encountered, but that at the time, I was the first person
to report it in the official release. This was for the April 2010 release by
the way. End result, the problem is still there and after updating to the
new May release, the bug is still quite there.

The only thing I guess I would suggest is that you contact FS as well and
make it known to them that it's not just an isolated issue on one persons
machine. I never got any follow up after they're acknowledgement of the bug
myself, but who knows, maybe it'll eventually be addressed. I'm not holding
my breath though.

Sender: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx