RE: Outlook and add-ins?

  • From: Ryan MacIsaac <rminet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:59:00 -0300

I don't know if this will help you or not, but it has worked for me with an
add-in that I have that Jaws does not recognize.

Press the alt key to get to the file menu in Outlook. Then, press control or
control shift tab to move to the next row of buttons in the Outlook toolbar.
Then press the tab key or arrow keys to move to the buttons in the toolbar.
Press the enter key to activate the button you want to use.

This has worked for me and maybe it will work for you with the add-in you
have.

Ryan